What is Early Years?
Huron–Bruce Ontario Early Years is a free program focusing on early childhood development for children aged 0-6 and their parents/caregivers. We offer a variety of play and learn programs in 33 different locations throughout Huron County.
What Services Does Early Years Centre Provide?
- Information and training for parents about pregnancy and parenting
- Programs to help with early child development: safety, security, health, nutrition, learning and socialization
- Early learning and literacy programs for parents and their children
- Literacy consultants are available upon request
- Information about other Early Years programs available in your community
- Outreach programs are available in your local community
- All programs are offered free of charge to parents and care-givers with children aged 0-6
- We offer evening and weekend programming
Why are the Early Years Important?
- In the early years, the brain forms connections that set the stage for lifelong learning, behaviour and health.
- By age 6, children have a solid foundation for reaching their full potential in the years ahead.
Ontario Early Years Links
Huron-Bruce Early Years Locations
CLINTON Main Centre
77722 London Road (Jacob Memorial Building),
Phone: (519) 482-8505 or 1-888-371-5718(Toll Free)
WINGHAM Satellite Centre
239 William Street
Phone: (519) 357-2424
Fax: (519) 357-2091
GODERICH Satellite Centre
376 Cambridge Road
Phone: (519) 524-7441 or 524-6341
Fax: (519) 524-7853