NEW - Water Use for Wingham Airport can be viewing in Documents and Forms
"The Township of North Huron, it's mangers and employees involved with the groundwater treatment and supply systems serving the former Town of Wingham and the former Village of Blyth are committed to ensuring a consistent supply of safe, high quality drinking water to the consumers by meeting or exceeding all applicable legislation and regulation."
The quality is ensured by the implementation, continual improvement and updating of a Management System comprised of policies, procedures, instructions, and forms that demonstrate and support:
• risk-based treatment process and distribution evaluation,
• staff competency, which includes adequate training and review,
• open, regular communications with stakeholders,
• workplace safety, and
• appropriate contingency/incident response and measures.
|The Township of North Huron, it's managers and employees involved in the water system are all responsible for understanding, implementing, maintaining and contributing to the continual improvement of the Drinking Water Quality Management System.
Water Department Information
Phone: 519-357-9942 or 519-531-0049
For Water and Sewer after hours Emergency call: 519-531-0049
Water and Wastewater Operators:
Bruce Bromley 519-531-0773
Mark Nesbit 519-531-0399
Greg Storey 519-531-0407
The following information is available by request during regular hours 7:00am-3:30pm Monday to Friday free of charge at the Utilities Department office.
1. A copy of every test result obtained in respect of a test required under O.Reg 170/03, or under an approval or order, including an OWRA order
2. A copy of every approval and every order, including OWRA orders, that applies to the system and is still in effect, if the approval or order was issued after january1, 2001
3. Annual Reports are available on the Website at www.northhuron.ca under the water/sewer department information
4. A copy of any report required under schedule 21 or 22
5. A copy of O.Reg 170/03 S.12 (1); O.Reg 247/06, S.11.